Here comes the round-up:
- Nuxe Masque Doux Aromatique aux 3 Roses**
- lab.pro pore tightening & spot lightening mask
- Hanskin Natural Facial a+1 Toner
- L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream** + L'Occitane Roses 4 Reines Velvet Hand Cream
- Biotherm White D-tox ultra-whitening serum + Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV WaterlIght Lotion SPF50+ PA+++ (Peach/ even skin tone)
- Superdrug naturalhigh Gentle Exfoliating Face Scrub
- Boots Botanics Organic Face Rosewater Toner**
- Marjorie Bertagne GG hEGF Revitalizing Nutrient Masque + Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream**
- Curel Make Up Removing Gel
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild** + Kiehl's Creme de corps (light-weight)
- L'Oreal Hydrafresh Aqua-balm** x2
- Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy** + Chanel Cleansing Mousse/Foam
- Dr.G SPF50+** + Joseristine Marine Matrix Eye Cream
- L'Oreal Lash Serum
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV WaterlIght Lotion SPF50+ PA+++ + Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Body Lotion
|Superdrug Naturalhigh Gentle Exfoliating Face Scrub + Boots Botanics Organic Face Rosewater Toner|
The face scrub is non-foaming, creamy base, with med to large grains for exfoliation. It has a sick sweet scent which is not too natural IMO. (I can see some would love this smell though) The density of the grains/particles is a bit strange, not dense enough in my taste to scrub, but enough amount and coarse-ness to make you feel uncomfortable..
The rosewater toner, on the other hand, is very much a winner. Smell lovely, moisturizing without being sticky or leave behind any film-feeling. Feels organic (?) and tones nicely. Works well in both spraying method or wiping. Would consider repurchasing for the sake of its scent, but right now I'd say my local Choi-fung rosewater does well enough too :P
|Marjorie Bertagne GG hEGF Revitalizing Nutrient Masque|
a very good moisturiser! for HK climate I'd say it's a good winter face cream ;)
a bit too perfumed, but like this also! hehe
note: the lipbalm on the right is still not yet finished! ><
gardeners hand therapy: good and love it! still hv many tubes lying around and also a big bottle standing in my bedroom
kiehl's: nice but over-priced. full stop.
dr.g: creamy and gives a feeling that it is protective (does it make sense?) not greasy and not too light. love!
joseristine: not much feelings on this, but doesnt cause bad reaction to my skin, will use up other samples to decide :P
note: clinique not yet finished
chanel: no much likes or dislikes on this product. i'd prefer getting the hydramax mositure serum thing again instead of this one. thanks boyfriend for getting me this though :P
neutrogena: i can conclude that this stuff irritates my eyes.
crabtree: nice stuff. not the best scent though :P i have other favourites
l'oreal: i didn't apply this regular enough to see the results. could give this another try in the future, no?
Overall Grade: B+
I guess I can easily start with my round 2, however, I will take a brief break, to see which category I may need some backups or new members.
For the next round, I think I'd probably
- set samples/travel sizes as 1/3 of a full size becoz they are too easy to finish up :P
- separate body and face products maybe?
That's it for this round! HEHE