- My pilgrimage to Spain will start in less than a week!
- Using up products. I'm on Project 10 Skin Care and Project 10 Pan now :P
- Doing facial masks. I have almost consecutively make it over 1 week, until I slipped last night. (due to packing). But I am sure I will continue working through my face masks diligently until I go on trip :P
- ASOS. Spent over $3000 on this evil shopping site in July, and I'm constantly checking the site out. Oh My.
- Scrunchie for my hair. I've been wearing my hair in pony tail (or bun) 6 out of 7 days per week. Weather is defnitely not favouring a hair-down!
- Buying products. Yes, looking at how much I already possess, buying urge is quite low
- Working. Not that I dislike working itself, but working 9 to 6 means I have minimal time to play MU and spend time on things my interests genuinely lie.
- Heat. Not a fan of Mr. Sunshine and the 24/7 hot weather.
- My hair. The health of my hair is pretty bad due to sunlight and my frequent dyeing. Perhaps I should start intensive treatment, maybe daily hair mask?
- Boyfriend being extremely busy. Only texts and emails on weekdays even though we work not far from each other. Hell.
- Preparing and packing for my Spanish pilgrimage/trip.