If you have read my swap with Joselin, you know she sent me the very popular Sleek eyeshadow palette ;) I made an effort to do some make up the other day and I love the effect of it. I touched up at late night before I took these pictures hence my base make up, brows or anything might be a bit messy, just focus on the beautiful eyeshadow please :D
|kindly neglect the lash glue + camera shadow + bra strap :P|
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer, 001 Fair 003 Light Medium
- Za Skin Beauty Foundation, #21
- Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades, Way to Glow
- (maybe added something else, forgotten)
- BareMinerals Eyelid Primer
- MAC Brushed Metal-X Cream Shadow, Material Gold
- Sleek Original palette, pale gold and rosy peach shade
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Truly Brown
- Sephora Brow Pencil, Blonde
- Mascara, forgotten :P
- False Lashes (Daiso #175 or something)
- Barry M Lip Paint, Coral
Earlier that day I was wearing a warm patterned jumper with red n oranges in it, so I choose the pinkish-coralish colour theme for my look.
I used only 2 shades in the sleek palette, which are marked with stars FYI. :)
I used the built-in flash of the DSLR which sometimes casts a shadow on the object (shadow of the lens perhaps?) and the flash seems brighter in some and dimmer in others.. Need more practices with this machine! Some more pictures...
Hope you like this and please give me some comments/suggestion. Do you like seeing my FOTDs??