This is part of my October/November shopping record. Well... a lot of swatches and posts are still in my draft-list and I don't know when can I finish them.. :P
The Body Shop
- Rainforest Moisture Shampoo
- Rainforest Moisture Conditioner
- Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter
- Wide tooth comb
(below: enlarge for ingredients list)
- Amazing Shampoo and Conditioner!! Hair mask is okay, wide tooth comb is definitely handy to detangle wet hair~
- If you love the scent of their honey n oat 3-in-1 mask, you'll definitely love this scent too!!!
- The shampoo is moisturising and leaves hair shiny and lovely-scented. The conditioner is good, but the hair butter/mask I feel is just okay.
- Considering to repurchase the shampoo in the future~*
- Note: I got 2 of these travel sets so I am good for another few weeks. FYI, I wash and condition my hair every day, but I rotate my shampoo and conditioner!
- Strawberry - goes to my 2nd sister
- Sweat Pea duo - goes to 3rd sister
- Macadamia duo
- Floral Acai - goes to 3rd sister
- (not pictured) Shea Butter - goes to Mum
- (not pictured) Vitamin E
- (not pictured) Mango
Lux Hair Masks
- Super Damage Repair Black Diamond Tube Treatment
- Crystal Diamond Extreme Moisture Repairing Hair Mask (in a tub)
Haven't tried them yet, but seeing these pics now remind me to try them out asap :P
- Laneige Perfect Renew Essence_EX
- Tsumori Chisato Make Up Bag
- Astalift Mask and samples
- (not pictured) Barrier Repair Mask
- Lacoste pouch
- Pantene Milky Deep Nourishing Intensive Treatment
I haven't tried these yet but if you're interested then keep an eye out, or request below!