I couldn't help myself but grab a few pieces whenever I pass-by a SASA, or other pharmacy/ beauty stores... Here are some collective purchases from my visitS in Dec'11. If you consider this a 'problem', I admit this is already a big un-resolved one. :P And honestly, since 2012 I have been relatively under control. Budget and self-discipline!
- Lavshuca Lipstick - colour is PK-1, the name is un-important in my opinion, you can just go for the packaging. Each formula of lipstick has its own unique design, for Lavshuca lipsticks!
- Dolly Wink No.1 Lashes *USD13.5 for 2 pairs + glue* - this style is supposedly to be to most popular one. Now that Dolly Wink has released the new lashes, styles No.9 to 14 I believe, I want to collect those as well. Budget and self-discipline! :S
- Beauty World Lashes #985 Glamorous (purple) #981 Sweet (pink) *USD9 for 3 pairs* - I have worn the glamorous ones here; they are great in fact!
- Make Cleansing Sponge - good for taking off clay/cream mask or make up
- Noyl Liposh beauty-blender style sponge
- Beauty World Lashes #984 Dolly (green) *USD9 for 3 pairs*
- Helena Rubinstein mascara set *US34.5* - Lash Queen Mascara with leopard print case? Yes. Some more make up remover? Yes. Eye cream/serum sample? Yes please.
- Hurry Harry Lines Roll-On Essence - because my family keep laughing at my laugh lines (pre-mature crow's feet? NO).
- Mandon Beauty Barrier Repair facial mask - Collagen and Hamamelis (=witch hazel) I tweet about these a while ago and I can't stand the itch and went to got myself some. I got 2 boxes of Collagen and 1 box of Hamamelis. It is not specified on the box of the origin, so I guess these aren't made in japan (because they wouldn't have missed this selling point) - could be made in China or elsewhere instead.
enlarge for ingredients if desired
and yes, I treated myself 2 more L'Oreal indefectible ( I am fed up of spelling infailiable infallible or whatxever) eyeshadows - one in bright shiny white and one in sparkly pale gold. FYI, most of those I seen are made in Italy, whereas the ones sold in the States are made in USA. Brief swatches below:
above with flash, below without.
my other 4 indefectible eyeshadows