To force myself to show more love to my lip products, which by the way, is a big collection, I have decided to introduce this P20L. Everything lips related will be included: lip balm/ butter/ stick/ gloss/ liner/ scrub - everything.
Basically there are 2 parts of this project.
Start Date: 11th January, 2012
First, it is to ban myself from buying lip products, especially those crazy theatrical dramatic colours, which I don't use much of. I need to empty, aka totally finish, 20 lip products before going out and buy any new ones. Hopefully through this project I can seriously downsize my lips department - because they expire and turn bad the soonest in my opinion - and help myself to recognise what shades and formula work best on me.
Second, wear everything in my collection once. Each round I will randomly (or purposely) choose 20 lippies, and force myself to wear them. Hopefully I can do a post of swatches by the end of each round with short reviews. *I got this inspiration from Claire (Eyelining Obsessions) where she did something called 30days of lipstick.* As you can tell from the 2 pictures of this post, I have already chosen my first 20. Wish me luck that I can actually finish (at least) this round. Honestly, I buy many lip colours but I don't wear them, (almost) at all.
- AC Silver Lip Gloss #06
- AC Silver Lip Gloss #08
- Essence Stay with me longlasting lipgloss #06 Berry Me
- Essence Stay with me longlasting lipgloss #03 Candy Bar
- No7 High Shine lipgloss #15 Flirt
- Bourjois Effet 3D Les Nudes Lipgloss #34 Rose Mythic
- Revlon Super Lustrous SPF15 #040 nude lustre
- Rimmel Vinyl Gloss #115 Snog
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss #Beige
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss #Natural
- (Italy) Giory Lipstick #701
- Revlon #070 Soft Nude
- Essence #43 Kiss You
- Lavshuca #RD-1
- Lavshuca #PK-2
- Clinique Different Lipstick #Shy
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick #03
- Integrate (lip crayon) #BE314
- Integrate (lip crayon) #RD328
- Integrate (lip crayon) #RD741
Wish me luck!