This arrived around early January, but I didn't have time to picture, edit and upload hence here it is. Just a brief go through of the products. Request below if you want more details! ;)
Basically, I participated in Tao's last big blog sale when she cleared out her stash a bit. Picked up some really good stuff, most which I cannot obtain locally. I will go through those things first, and then explain why there are 2 exact sets of Nails Inc at the end of this post.
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss, #03 Mango
- Rimmel Lasing Finish 25hour Foundation, #102 Warm Ivory
- Prestige My Blackest Lashes
- Prestige My Biggest Lashes
- Prestige My Longest Lashes
- Laura Mercier Face Tint, Apricot
- Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner, #Daring Green, #Bold Brown, #Deepest Black
- MAC Pigment, Copper Sparkle
- MAC Pigment, Pinked Mauve
- MAC Pigment, Softwash Grey
- Nars Single Eyeshadow, #Mekong
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
Basically all of the above are self-explanatory, I am a loser (sucker) for brown eyeshadow, colourful pigments, mascara and eyeliners. I managed to miss out the picture of the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara, but here is a pic of its ingredients list:
- Kiehl's Amino Acid Conditioner (samples*2)
- Prestige Soft Blend Khol Eyeliner, #Shiraz
- Girlactik Beauty Star Blush, #Naples
- Benefit Face Color, #love n mirage
As always, Tao was very generous and throw in a bunch of surprises to let me play with. The Kiehl's conditioner are really good - go read my review here. The Benefit blush sadly broke in the package but I saved most of it - now resting in a clear case as shown in the pic.
nails inc Sweet Feet Collection:
- Blandford Street Nail Polish Colour 10ml: tomato red nail polish
- Lancaster Gate Nail Polish Colour 10ml: iridescent neon pink
- Duke of York Place Nail Polish Colour 10ml: two tone indigo metallic shimmer
- Mexican Lime Heel Balm 75ml: an intensive treatment to moisturise and soften crackle, dry heels. Enriched with Mexican lime and cucumber extract to help soothe and refresh feet.
- Eaton Dry Skin Exfoliator 75ml: use this luxurious exfoliator to soften and condition rough, dry tootsies. Contains sugar crystals to smooth away dry skin.
- Toe separators (sorry I forgot to pictured those damaged separators)
Now a brief explanation on the Nails Inc story. Basically, I ordered 1 set of this Nails Inc set together with my last order - read it here. But the pink scrub ("Eaton Dry Skin Exfoliator": mixture of oil and sugar) leaked. All of the oil came out and ruined the box and everything else inside. I contacted the customer service and they kindly offer a replacement; only did I find out the pink scrub leaked again. So I give up email-ing the retail company, because it is definitely Nails Inc's design issue that makes the oil leak from its container. :S I guess not every (online) purchase totally satisfies us women, right?
My Previous shopping at Tao's Blog Sale (#1, #2, #3)