First of all, if you're interested to read about my 1st attempt at trying to do a food post, go to this link. For those who don't already know, www.jacquisition.com is a blog my friend A and I co-host. :)
Please continue on to read some random updates of mine...
A review on my 2012 Beauty Resolutions:
1. Monthly beauty budget:
2. At least one FOTD per week.
Oops. Totally ignored this.
3. Review my Naruko/ampm skin care one-by-one.
In the progress of other 2 serums already!
4. Investigate on good skin care brands
Um.. I guess yes?
5. Study and try to acquire the 'top sellers' as much as possible
Got Deborah Lippmann. The rest? I can wait.
7. Project 20 Lips
8. Project Back2MAC
9. To blog in Chinese
You may refer to the posts I did in Bilingual, or in Chinese only (go to the sidebar and look for the labels!)
10. Learn how to style my hair - hair-styling is important!
11. Wear, photograph and document every dear angels in my False Lashes Collection
12. Target my laugh lines/premature wrinkles esp. around my eyes.
Not diligent enough in using hydrating/anti-wrinkles around my eyes :S
- Blog Sale/Swap - a big one, right now you can go to this page to see them. If you're interested to swap anything with me, email me!
- I'm mad Naruko discontinued the Narcissus Fundamental Serum, one of my favourites. *It is no longer seen on the Taiwan official site* I'm hoping they're secretly re-launching that in the new pump design. :(
- Dying to try some Naruko Rose sheet masks - despite I have too many sheet masks.
- In the process of shopping and finalising 3 swaps. (2 @UK, 1 @Singapore)
- Lenten resolution/sacrafice is to spend less, care more, and no purchase of beauty products for self (exclude shopping for swaps)... Hmmm...
- I know I shouldn't, but I'm wanting the UNT bb cream - now back in stock - that my friend and I missed in our last shopping! *it was too popular and was out of sotck*...
- I'm looking for new swap buddies in the US, anyone out there interested???
- March Empties (already planning to do part one with pics taken!)
- Current Favourites #2
- Acquired: Yves Rocher
- Inventory: Foundation, Concealer, BB Cream
- Review: Cle de Peau Day Emulsion, Night Emulsion
- Review: Naruko Taiwan Magnolia serum, Narcissus night serum
- Top 10 under 10/ Drugstore Favourites (inspired by Claire/Eyelining Obsessions among many others)
- These are too old #2 - Things I don't love and need to be tossed because they are too old. Read the old first post here.
Waiting in the Mail:
- Love package from France
- 3 swaps ^.^