Back in October'11, my friend helped me to order a bunch of products on the Yves Rocher Canadian site (CDN). Yves Rocher is a French brand and we do have their retail stores in Hong Kong. However, on the Canadian site, there are some lovely promos and deals and I got myself quite an asorted selection of stuff.
1) 2) *3) *4) Cure Solutions Anti-Aggressions Anti-Asphyxiation Flash Mask
5) 6) Cure Solutions Anti-Aggressions 24-HR Antioxidant Shield Serum
7) Intense Moisture Mask - Botanical Hydration
8) 3 Minutes Fresh Mask with Lemon Zest
9) Cool Moisture Mask with pure grape juice
*10) Micellar Cleansing Water with 3 Detoxifying Teas
Those marked with *asterisks are gift with purchases.
The Cure Solutions line is suitable for heavily polluted environment - i.e. what we have in Hong Kong. Not yet tried the mask, but the serum seems decent. Smells freshly perfumed and feels light on the skin.
I also ordered 3 little masks to try, mainly focusing on hydration and moisture. I must be really dry when I made the order, no? XD
11) 12) Tradition de Hammam Oriental velvety - skin scrub
13) 14) Tradition de Hammam Nourishing Argan Balm
15) 16) Tradition de Hammam Clay Mask - face and hair
*17) Jardins du Monde Mexican Aloe Vera Shower Gel
*18) Jardins du Monde Brazilian Coffee Beans Shower Cream
Tradition de Hammam is Yves Rocher's Moroccan Argan Oil line. There isn't much similar offerings from Asian brands or brands available in HK so I want to give these a try. The scrub and balm are for body only, while the mask is for face and hair - interesting!
The 2 shower products are of different formula, nice to have them a gifts~
*18) *19) Make up bags/pouches
*20) Coleurs Nature Plumping Sheer Gloss - 01 Framboise
*21) Moment de Bonheur Eau de Parfum tester pad
*22) Lifting Bio Anti-Wrinkle Day Care
The lipgloss comes with a little brush, which I adore, and the shade is a very bright strawberry pink.
I'll give all of these some good tries and uses and come back to share my thoughts and opinion soon! See you~