As ALWAYS, I ask J5 (Mr. Boyfriend) to help me hand-pick a few to begin with. As an insane pink-lover, he naturally pick which seems obvious - She Loves Candy.
I don't have many MAC products, or at least not from MAC HK collection, so I have to manipulate what I own and create my adopted look. Although, now that I'm typing this post, I realise that I have 'Milk' pigment in my possession, I didn't when I was doing this make up. I'll make sure I grab that the next time it appears in a face chart!
What I used and what I did, roughly. // sorry, all pics were taken by iPhone due to laziness.
0. Foundation used were Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect #72 Rose Clair and Za Skin Beauty 2 way cake #21.
1. On upper lid, I used theBalm cream shadow #Home Plate Kate, as a base. The hot pink with some blue tone reflects from Lelan Vital 18 colour Dazzling Shine Eye palette was applied to inner and outer corners, also into the inner crease - replacing MAC Romping. Some super shimmery pink from my no-brand 72 ultra-shimmer palette in the middle of my lid and crease - replacing MAC Milk.
2. For the lower lash line, the lighter shade of elf cream shadow #black licorice went on with a cotton bud. Then a mixture of bourjois mini #55 Emerald Green and a light blue from the same Lelan Vital 18 palette as above is used - replacing MAC Too Dolly.
3. Random black pencil from Red earth (discontinued) went on waterline and lower outer corners. Ellefar/Daiso liquid eyeliner goes on to line upper lid. For brows, Mio piccolo brow mascara #LB (light brown) and Integrate eyebrow liquid #2 (warmer brown) just fill in the brow-tail.
4. Top lashes (forgot brand) and lower lashes (Diamond Lash - natural) applied with DUP 552 Eyelashes Fixer Ex, which dries clear.
5. A mixture of violet Pupa Matt Extreme #50 eyeshadow and pink Touch Color 2 blush powder #06 on the apples. Used theBalm Mary-lou Manizer as highlight.
6. Sephora maniac liner in #04 Beige Maniac to line the lips and NYX round lipgloss #Ballerina Pink all over.
- Some MAC Face Charts to look at~ Tell me what you want me to do next in the comments!
- I have already done the Hello Kitty Wild - Stylin' look, post coming soon.
- Shall be doing the Hello Kitty Mild - Fashion Mews, very soon, probably tonight!
Lazy silly Jacq :")