Let me begin by saying, the card Sarah attached is beautiful! And somehow it really matches the BBW 'Country Chic' design. Lovely!
Okay, so a while back Ms. Porcelain contacted me and see if I can send her some BB creams, among other things. Of course I can, and I did. And here I'm showing what Sarah sent me in the swap.
Bath and Body Works
- Aromatherapy - Energy - Orange Ginger scented candle
- Moonlight Path fragrance mist
- Country Chic shower gel
- Paris Amour triple moisture body cream
Country Chic and Paris Amour are scents Sarah picked up for me after I told her what some of my favourite perfumes are. These 2 new scents are surprisingly beautiful! I love them so much, really. Country Chic is fresh - have not yet used it - also saving it for later. Paris Amour I briefly tried - the scent is floral, edible and reminds me a little of yoghurt~
Face and Lips
- Montagne Jeunesse Deep Cleansing Clean Up Mud
- Claire's Lipgloss
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter #Sweet Tart
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter #Tutti Frutti
- Physician's Formula pH Matchmaker lipglss #Pink
Hair and Body
- Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo Volumizing for fine/oily hair
- Nivea Creme
- Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion
- Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion
- Philosophy Amazing Grace perfumed shampoo, boath & shower gel
- Butter London #Black Knight
- Julep #Christina
- Julep Facial For Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub
Beside the Tresemme, it is really exciting to see another travel size of Philosophy shower gel in the scent amazing grace. This is one of Sarah's favourites, so far it smells good - I shall save it for some special occasions to try~ :P
Some extra shots of the 2 nail polishes. I wore Black Knight the other day. Sadly, the texture is a bit disappointing. Also the brush is rather flimpsy to work with.
Sarah's blogpost on our swap - go see what I sent her!
Lazy silly Jacq :")