Tagged by two of my amazing fellow blogger pals to do this tag. So here I go...
Make sure to read both of their posts. They are kind (enough to tag me) and beautiful (enough for me to seduce me do this tag)... :P
Ari's Post // Liz's Post
Get To Know Me Tag
The rules are... (Feel free to follow or add more XD)
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, as well as, creating your own eleven for the people you will tag.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.
1. I'm currently obsessed with the Kao steam eye mask pictured above. I go through these like nothing else.
2. The camera 'lens' or photo effect I am currently obsessed with is called Valentine Martini.
3. I wear jeans about 5-7 days a week.
4. 70% of the times I pair them with my dirty Converse, 30% with flats.
5. I work and play with my old model Fujitsu S series lifebook. 5 years, still going strong. Planning to get a replacement though 'cause I can afford it - yea, hate me LOL.
6. I love pickled ginger - the pink Chinese ones or the pale yellow Japanese ones.
7. I can sleep 12 hours non-stop. Probably even longer but I rarely afford the time to experiment...
8. 9 out of 10 posts posted here are scheduled at 1 or 2 days interval because this is the way I publish.
9. Currently reading 'the girl who plays with fire', book 2 of 'girl with dragon tattoo'. Good read. Reading slowly though.
10. I am addicted to sniffing my boyfriend.
11. I am vulnuerable to finishing packets of chocolate or chips the moment I open the pack, no matter of the size.
Questions by Ari!
1. What is your go to breakfast?
Basically a big mug of Mocha I made myself at the office. Sometimes with extra fishballs (see above pic) bought at convenient store. Non the healthiest choice but won't kill, will it?
2. What is your favorite food / dessert?
Food - Salad with grassy green veggie, Sashimi of shrimps and shellfish, Ramen, Cha-Siu (Canton Style BBQ Pork)
Dessert - Creme Brulee, Napoleon, Almond-Tofu, Ice Cream (Belgium Chocolate or similar), Pistachio Gelato, Chestnet + Fresh cream cake.
Quite a list, no?
3. What is the nicest thing your boyfriend/husband ever did for you?
Let me hijack his iPhone. Not that I want an iPhone, but I can't part with (my) Tiny Tower.
Egypt - pyramids and museums
Vatican - Sistine Chapel and Papa :)
Italy - Florence, Venice,
Australia - Koala and Kangaroo
USA - New York, Vegas, maybe
North and/or South Pole
Brazil - Rainforest
The list will never end...
5. What is your most unforgettable vacation experience?
2005 World Youth Day @ Cologne, Germany. I met the most amazing host family, Catholic youth and friends.
6. What is your favorite exercise tip?
7. If could only wear one makeup item everyday what would it be?
Sunscreen, probably tinted sunscreen. If that doesn't count, then a light formula BB cream. If that still doesn'tcount, then I'll choose concealer with SPF... Thanks...
8. What is your favorite shampoo and why?
I have many favourites, but if I had to pick 1, it has to be Tsubaki Hair Spa. You only use this once a week as a clarifying treatment, smells beautiful and works wonders.
9. Do you wear an antiperspirant everyday?
Yes. Once every morning.
10. If you had to pick one lipstick to wear for the rest of your life which lipstick will it be?Chapstick will probably do. Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick (lipbalm). If that doesn't count, then any Lavshuca pink lipstick (pointless to name one 'cause they always change collection, and I never remember their names).
11. And lastly why do you like blogging?
I love beauty products. I like jotting down random bits and pieces about them. Want to share what I know and believe in with others. I love reading.
Caption. 1 - Tsubaki. 2 - Louis Koo. 3 - Revlon Perfectly Peach. 4 - Pretty Woman. 5 - Deborah Lippmann. 6 - Lavshuca.
Questions by Liz!
1. What is your favourite flower?
One - Red roses. Two - Big Sunflower in the fields (when the Sun is shining).
2. What is your favourite season and why?
Autumn. My birthday season. I can wear whatever I like without worrying about sunburn or freezing.
3. What are you most afraid of?
My phone running out of battery? Pathetic but true. A more 'serious' one will be disappointing people who love me - fearful, but this happens all the time. Pathetic, again, but I can't help.
4. What is one thing you really regret?
Spending too much on make up I don't use nor love. Those $ could worth a few holidays to Japan or such. What a waste and headache trying to get rid of them...
5. Name one celebrity that you don't like?
Lady Gaga. I don't get her music. Actually, I think she looks awful.
6. If you were given the opportunity to star in any film genre of your choice, and you were also given the choice to pick your co star in that movie, what genre would you pick and who would you want to star with?
One - Romantic Hollywood, something like Pretty Woman or Notting Hill (yea I like Julia Roberts). Two - Comedy-crime, Ocean's 11, Ocean's 12 that kind of thing (yea Julia Roberts again).
Co-star? Chinese - Louis Koo. Caucasian - Richard Gere.
Of course if that's Ocean's Eleven, there will be 10 co-starssssssssss... Oops.
7. What was the last movie you saw, and how was it?
Hunger Games. Good, but not half as good as the book(s).
8. Current favorite Lipsticks/Lipgloss?
Revlon lip butters. #Sweet Tart is real sweet looking. :)
9. Current Favorite Blushes?
Burberry #Misty. Revlon #Perfectly Peach.
10. Current Favorite Nail Polish?
Deborah Lippmann glitters. #Happy Birthday is the best out of the 3 I tried.
11. Current Favorite Eye Shadow?
Burberry #Pale Barley. Integrate #BR750.
1. If you could stop aging at a certain time/age, when would it be?
2. Regardless of nutritious value or calorie, which 1 drink would you drink for the rest of your life?
3. Favourite or current body wash?
4. Favourite or current facial cleanser?
5. What is your last beauty purchase?
6. What skin care item would you like to replenish or try next?
7. Favourite fruit?
8. Least favourite fruit?
9. Book(s) you enjoy reading and why?
10. If you could make 1 thing disappeared from the Earth, what on earth would that be?
11. Anything you want to achieve in 2012? (Blog, work, relationship, study, whatever)
If I didn't tag you and you want to do this, do it, and post your link below. I will be more than happy to read more about you!
Lazy silly Jacq :")
– Disclosure –