1. Pouting with (OMG) pink Hello Kitty frames. With long long falsies.
(no, I don't like my expression, but my sis insisted posting this will attract attention and possibly followers, who knows?)
2. One-tenth of my Japan haul. Sweets from Rilakkuma @ Skytree, Tokyo.
3. Growing Funghi once again. Three more and I'm done with this season.
4. My sister and I acquired a bunch of Fimo Sticks, i.e. the heart thing you see on the right. I'll be cutting and playing with them more.
5. Doing a post-Spring cleaning. Throwing all of these Naruko boxes out.
6. Trying a super high pony tail.
7. My first instagram pic. My 300yen shades, Rilakkuma candy stack, and Chupa Chups tea cup on my office desk. Find and follow me at user = jacqlibra.
I'm back from Tokyo and have a bunch of changes to my life. No time to take photos or to blog yet. I have so much material and ideas but no time! Work being crazy, life being hectic and I have celebrations to be arranged at the Church. The bag of empty containers is over-flowing under my bedroom chair, the boxes of new stuff are piling up next to my book shelf but hey - I promise I won't be gone for long. Expect my full-on return by the end of July. Things shall be sorted out by then.
Some posts on my mind (and pictures in my hdd):
May Mask #3,
UK Swap with Ayesha,
Japan Haul - Drugstore (Visee, Rimmel, Rilakkuma),
Japan Haul - Department Store (Suqqu, Addiction, Laduree),
I may also do, when I have time, some food and travel blogs on my other blog, which I share with my good friend A. Bookmark that, follow that, stalk that if you please. Hehe.
Lazy silly Jacq :")
– Disclosure –