Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Blogust #20 - Merry Swap with Cherry Lane
Kiran (@mycherrylane) is probably one of my most frequently commenting visitors. We recently talked a little more on instagram and eventually came up with this swapping idea. I'm so crazily happy to get my hands on another Sleek eyeshadow palette!
1. Soap and Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder (link)
2. Kiko Nail Lacquer in 359 Light Peach (link)
3. Sleek Pout Paint in Peek-a-bloo (link)
4. Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette in Glory (link)
I have already worn the Soap n Glory highlighter once. It gives a very subtle sheen finish, beautifying. Not much colour pay-off, and a little soft (a touch by a brush and quite a bit of loose powder gathered). I love the look of it on my face though. Will definitely wear it more to see. :D
The Sleek limited edition palette is so fun! The naming of colours are witty and so London-ish. It contains the Olympic colours, and the gold/silver/bronze medal shades. Last Saturday I wore the Gold/Overground together with the Bronze/Bakerloo, and they were shining metallic bright for at least 10 hours (with Nars eyeshadow primer underneath). I can't wait to play with all the other shades!
Apology: For most items below, I have yet to find time to use them, but don't worry, reviews or empties will come soon! :D
5. Soap n Glory Flirtigo Spray-on Body Moisturising Mist (closest link) *this smells so good!*
6. Soap n Glory Clean on Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel (link)
7. Champneys Spa Indulgence Mediterranean Bliss Body Hydrator (link)
This deeply nourishing body hydrator, with fig milk, olive leaf and green tomato is full of Mediterranean inspired sunshine, leaving your skin feeling deeply moisturised, radiant and soft.
8. Xen Tan Premium Sunless Tan Scent Secure Gold *self-tan deodorant tinted moisturizer* (link)
9. Boots Botanics Radiant Youth Microdermabrasion Polish (link) *I love scrubs and I'm running low on scrubs, so nice to have this in the box!*
10. Superdrug Simply Pure Aqua Hydrating SPF 15 Day Cream (link) *spf15 is a bit low in my liking, but I tried this once and it feels so light and comfortable. will probably give it more use in the less sunny days.*
11. Stila SPF30 Oil-Free Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer #Light 03 (new link) *I guess this is the old packaging. tried this once, with a Real Techniques buffing brush. I adore the finish and the feeling on the skin. It is darker than my colouring but alright. However, due to the hot weather and my oil/sweat, it oxidised quite a bit. not yet given this up though!*
12. Jelly Belly Watermelon Deliciously scented lip balm (no link)
13. GlamGlow Tingling n Exfoliating Mud Mask (link)
14. Etat Pur Micellar Cleansing Water (link)
15. Avon Ultra Colour Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick #Lilac Shimmer (link)
16. Avon Anew Rejuvenate Day Revitalizing Cream SPF25 UVA/UVB (link)
17. Davines Love Lovely Curl Enhancing Shampoo (no link)
18. Davines Love Lovely Curl Enhancing Conditioner
19. Davines Melu Mellow Anti-Breakage Lustrous Shampoo (link)
20. Davines Melu Mellow Anti-Breakage Lustrous Conditioner
Last but not least, a good bunch of yumminess! Fruit Winders in strawberry flavour - consumed! Other cherry sweets and a bath melt/bomb thing from Bomb Cosmetics (link).
All in all, I'm so happy I finally swap mail and goodies with a lovely blogger friend, and very glad to have received so many goodies! Thanks Kiran. ;)
**********Read what I sent mycherrylane at her blog!*********
Lazy silly Jacq :")