Good things. 1st, I like the things I got. 2nd good thing, I will be too busy in September I'd probably not buy anything. 3rd good thing, I'll be withholding my purchases so as to justify spending a little more in my birthday month, i.e. October. :)
In the beginning of the month, while I was extremely patriotic and wanna wear red every day, everywhere, I realised I didn't have enough red nail polishes. and orange nail polishes. and white nail polishes. (basically many colours, except pinks and golds and purples) so I went ahead and procured a few lots from Sasa and various retailers.
- Nicole by OPI, 'one less lonely girl collection' #NIJ11 Redy to Runaway Love? - a slightly deeper red
- Nicole by OPI, 'kardashian kolor' #NIK14 Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi - slightly orange-er red. (why do they have to use ready/redy for both names?)
- Nicole by OPI, 'kardashian kolor' #NIK18 Kim Konfidential - nude
- Color Combos, Nail Color ??? - I didn't realise the label was missing :S a classic orange
- Color Combos, Nail Color CBL129 - a red orange
- Revlon, Nail Enamel #050 White on White
- Revlon, Nail Enamel #85 Minted
- Revlon, Nail Enamel #410 Dreamer
- Revlon, Nail Enamel #680 Revlon Red
- Revlon, Nail Enamel #571 Posh
- Revlon, Nail Enamel #925 Gold Coin
- Sasatinnie, mini nail polish #SPN117
- Sasatinnie, mini nail polish #SPN104
From Mannings I acquired some skin care,
- 自白肌, Super Moist Mask with Hyaluronic Acid - sorry no Chinese brand name
- 自白肌, Intense Repair Mask with Collagen and Elastin
- *2 自白肌, Super Moist Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid
- Pond's, Pure White Make up Removal Oil Foam - translated by Jacq :S
- Pond's, Cleansing Oil - this yellow bottle is my favourite cleansing oil.
- *2 - Estee Lauder, Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF10 #2W1 Sand 36
- Barielle, Protect Plus Color Nail Strengthener #Sheer Pink
In a Southern Asian supermarket I managed to pick up some bargain gems. Lovely.
- Johnson's, Baby Cologne #Spring Bouquet - my current fav out of the four
- Johnson's, Baby Cologne #Summer Swing
- Johnson's, Baby Cologne #Heaven
- Johnson's, Baby Cologne #Morning Dew - classic, this remind me of a kindergarten teacher or class, where only this scent can bring me back to.
- Sumber Ayu, Lulur Mandi #Pepaya - I bought and used one before and quite enjoyed it (link). Saw this, was cheap, forgot how I disliked its packaging, and procured one more :P
Bonjour was doing buy-one-get-one on this Skindinavia sprays so I paid for 2, got 4.
- *2 - Skindinavia, No More Shine Makeup Finish Oily Skin Formula Ultra Fine Long Wear Makeup Setting Spray
- Skindinavia, 10 Years Younger Makeup Finish Anti-aging Formula Ultra Fine Long Wear Makeup Setting Spray
- Skindinavia, Makeup Finishing Spray The Original Make Up Saver Ultra Fine Long Wear Makeup Setting Spray
- Bioderma, Micelle Solution Combination or Oily Skin
- Dr. MJ, Deep Moisture BB Cream SPF 28/ PA++
- Dr. MJ, Purl Luminous BB Cream SPF30/ PA++
- Dr. MJ, Balance Sun Protect BB Cream SPF 50/ PA+++
- AnthonG, pump bottle 60ml - may be used for my kit
- AnthonG, pump bottle 120ml - now used to house my bioderma (original) cleansing water, as the giant bottle is not the most convenient thing to use
Nail art stuff for Jen (link), my sister, to play with:
- *2 - Perfect Nail, Chip Stand & Art Pen Set (thx brother for the translation!) - set includes 3 nail art brush with orange sticks end, two false nail 'chips' stands, and a pin for marble art.
On a very special emergency occasion, where one side of my false lashes popped off on my way to an event, I needed to buy a tube of lash glue and scissors to trim the lashes. Hence this purchase. *note to self: bring lash glue alone if falsies are worn*
- Luminous Change, Eyelash Glue - with brush tip
- No brand, cuticle pusher - in a set with the scissors i needed
- No brand, mini scissors
My sister's student identity is entitled to a 10% off everything in store at Choi Fung. One of the cheapest local maker of body and skin products. So I went ahead and shopped with her for some necessity, and more.
- JimmBenny, Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover
- JimmBenny, Sandalwood Forget Worried Shower Gel - (what a name! LMAO XD)
- Joseristine, White Orchid n Sucrose Moisturizing Shower Gel
- Joseristine, White Musk Bedtime Shower Gel
- Choi Fung, 100ml Amber Glass Bottle - I used this to store a bottle of Seche Vite Restore (i.e. nail polish thinner) of which I broke :S
Free gifts. As I shopped quite a bit with my sister, we also acquired quite a bit of free samples to try.
- Ki, Sensitive Moisturizing Paper Mask
- Joseristine, Collagen Hydration Paper Mask
- *2 - Joseristine, C60 Hydra Intensive BB Cream SPF30/PA++
- Joseristine, H2O Hydrating Cleansing Milk
- *2 - Joseristine, H2O Hydrating Gel
- *2 - JimmBenny, Peach n Shea Butter Conditioner
- *2 - JimmBenny, Peach n Shea Butter Shampoo
- *2 - CL, Bamboo Charcoal Peeling Gel
|These are what my sister got!|
Project 20 Skin Care Update:
Start Date: 1st November, 2011
Balance Brought Down: 41.25
Purchased: 6 Full Size
Total Purchased: 6*2 = 12
Distance from Goal: 53.25, updated on 9th Sep.
Project 20 Body and Hair Update:
Start Date: 15th February, 2012
Balance Brought Down: 11.5
Purchase: 4 Full Size
Total Purchased: 4*2 = 8
Distance from Goal: 19.5, updated on 9th Sep.
Lazy silly Jacq :")