Continuing from part 1.... More items I acquired in August...
First off, a short trip to Bonjour (pharmacy-ish beauty store) yielded these:
- Hada Senka Mineral UV SPF27 PA++
- Bandai Rilakkuma Baby Shampoo - because the bottle is so cute
- Miffy Green Tea Baby Wipes - an economy pack of 3 times 80 pieces
- My Beauty Diary, 2-Step Africa Hydrating Pack - reviewed here
- My Beauty Diary, 2-Step Europe Clarifying Pack - reviewed here
- Laura Mercier, Secret Finish - gift from Honor, my generous cousin who lent me her face (link)
I went a little crazy in Sasa with those neon coloured feminine napkins (don't mind how I call those, you know what they are).... and a went away with a few sets of limited edition combo false lashes. There is no need for more lashes to add to my collection, I just WANT them. KOJI makes marvellous lashes, besides these Spring Heart (link to jp homepage), Dolly Wink (the japan site) is made by them too.
- Koji Spring Heart, Limited Set #01 Natural (with extra pair of #11)
- Koji Spring Heart, Limited Set #02 Natural Cute (with extra pair of #12)
- Koji Spring Heart, Limited Set #06 Elegant Long (with extra pair of #14)
And because Spring Heart #06 wears extra flattering on my eyes, I went out and bought 3 sets more. LOL. Please excuse the Disney Cars bandages, I hurt my legs wearing a new pair of boots out... :P
- *3 - Koji Spring Heart, Limited Set #06 Elegant Long (with extra pair of #14)
Sasa was doing some clearance with past season's Red Earth pretty make up, so I snapped up a few pieces.
- Red Earth, Ocean Treasures Blushing Compact #Pink Horizon - very lovely in the pan and equally attractive swatched. can't wait to wear this!
- Red Earth, Ocean Treasures Baked Eye Shadow Duo #Shell/ Mother of Pearl - amazing combo. I can't take my eyes off the pale cream shade. in my opinion this would work as a brilliant inner corner highlight!
- Red Earth, Ocean Treasures Hydrating Lip Gloss #Golden Coast
- Red Earth, Ocean Treasures Hydrating Lip Gloss #Coral Coral - both of these have amazing gold shimmer running through it. Smells of vanilla, nice, and is smooth and comfortable when applied. I planned to keep these in my kit ;)
And then from the other brand that Sasa carries, Pupa, I also managed to find a few pieces of 'limited edition' products on clearance.
- Pupa, Blue Paradise Lasting Color Glossy Nail Polish #714 - a lovely blue/ turquoise. you know from my previous haul post that I'm lacking nail polishes in certain shades!
- Pupa, Very Vintage Luminys Satin n Shine Silky and Pearly Baked Eyeshadow Duo #03 - a lot of high end baked eyeshadows/ cosmetics come from Italy. why not get them cheaper from an Italian brand? The champagne glitter side is silky soft and smooth, not chunky. The peachy pearl side is pigmented.
- Pupa, Blue Paradise Luminys Baked Eyeshadow #03 (link) - an impressive bright turquoise, aqua shade. all of these baked shadow can be used wet or dry. i believe this colour will be perfect for a mermaid or beach theme make up.
Remember the Illamasqua haul I blogged about in Blogust? They left out a concealer from my order, so they sent me back.
- Illamasqua, Under Eye Concealer #UC135
Then, as I preannounced in my previous Illamasqua haul, I made another reasonable sized order in order to obtain the free Liquid metal in all 3 shades. Lame Jacq.
Haven't yet swatched all of them, so perhaps another blog post on these if you request!
- Illamasqua, Liquid Metal #Electrum - gold
- Illamasqua, Liquid Metal #Phenomena - silver
- Illamasqua, Liquid Metal #Enrapture - bronze, this one I already own, so would probably giveaway, stay tuned!
- Illamasqua, Powder Eyeshadow #Jules
- Illamasqua, Powder Eyeshadow #Vernau
- Illamasqua, Powder Eyeshadow #Heroine
- Illamasqua, Powder Eyeshadow #Sister - yellow
- Illamasqua, Powder Blusher #Disobey
Jules, Heroine, Vernau, Disobey. Can't you tell I'm really into different shades of matte brown!?
- Illamasqua, Nail Top Coat
- Illamasqua, Nail Base Coat
- Illamasqua, Nail Varnish #Throb
- Illamasqua, Lipstick #Maneater
- Illamasqua, Intense Lipgloss #Succubus
- Illamasqua, Sheer Lipgloss #Lily Rose
My sister won the #lovelylanolips competition on instagram, and was sent a gift package! She was so nice to let me share these with her. YEAH~~
- Lanolips Lovely Lanolin, Golden Ointment A Super Moisturiser - a heavy duty life-saver for cracks. I will give this a try on my feet, esp. the ankles! **by the way, the name and the ingredient lanolin reminds me of the Golden Fleece in Greek Mythology. :D
- Lanolips, 101 Ointment - one of my favourite lip treatment~~~! this packaging comes with a white top! (right now I'm using a gold lid one from a holiday set)
- Lanolips, Lip Ointment with Colour SPF15 #Apples - i have not had this shade! nice to have~
Picked up two eyeliners with a sale, and from another occasion, obtained a free cleanser sample.
- Colour Sense, Vivid Glam Eyeliner #46102 - brown
- Colour Sense, Vivid Glam Eyeliner #46100 - purple
- Biore, Mild Facial Foam - used up one last month, reviewed here
Finally, some souvenirs from family on their holiday trips, plus the Body Shop items my mum bought with her membership discount.
- The Body Shop, Double-Ended Blackhead Remover
- The Body Shop, Honey n Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask - replenished one of my favourite masks of all time. reviewed long time ago here
- Crystalline Excellence Glass File - love from Czech
- Naraya Tiger-print make up pouch - love from Thailand
Lazy silly Jacq :")