I took the inspiration of this look off one of my favourite youtuber, and altered the colour combination. I also wanted to give some products I got from a nycmakeuplover1's blog sale (link here) a good try.
Confession. I do not have a mirror wide enough, nor enough sight-width to look at both of my temples simultaneously. Hence the two eyes ARE NOT symmetrical, or at least, not as symmetrical as I would like them to be. Anyhow, this is a practice, and my skills are many more practices before reaching perfection, if that day would come!
Excuse my hair.
Warning. This is heavily loaded with pictures!
Regret. I shaved off the tails of my brows for the sake of this look and they still haven't grown back fully!!?!?!?!?!?!?
If you would like to see what I have used, please read on.
- Neutrogena, Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup #40 Nude
- Sheer Cover, Duo Concealer in Light/Medium
- Bobbi Brown, Sheer Finish Loose Powder #Pale Yellow
- Benefit, Hoola Bronzing Powder
- Lavshuca, Powder Compact Eyebrow #LB-1
- Tarte, Amazonian Clay Long-wear Blush #Flush
- Addiction, Blush #Romantic - not in this picture, please see below
Inglot, Under Makeup Base - a rather dry, jelly type of the silicon gel primer. not bad. just not my cup of tea. I prefer lighter, moisturising, lotion type of primer.
From left: Neutrogena foundation, the 2 shades of Sheer Cover concealer.
Benefit Hoola - Addiction Romantic is the top left pink in the palette - Tarte Flush
Benefit Hoola - Addiction Romantic - Tarte Flush
- Canmake, Eyeshadow Base
- Shiro Cosmetics, #Ever in Your Favor - I love the Hunger Games trilogy, and I bought the whole Shiro collection inspired by the Hunger Games. I realise I have not yet do a haul post of them, so I'll probably do one with swatches asap.
- Shiro Cosmetics, #Wildflowers
- Wet n Wild, Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in #380B Walking on Eggshells - only the top highlight shade was used
- MAC, Satin Eyeshadow #Shop n Drop - the deepest colour in the palette
- Dolly Wink, Long Mascara
- Sephora, Flashy Liner Waterproof #11 Vegetal Green
- Kiss Me, Heroine Make Liquid Eyeliner
- Lakme, Nine to Five Kohl Ultimate
Canmake blended over my little beauty mark, inside of forearm.
MAC shop n drop - Shiro Ever in Your Favor - Shiro Wildflowers - WnW Highlight
above - with base, below - without base (in real life the colours are more vibrant!)
free hand graffiti on the back of my hand. just for the sake of swatching XD
- False Lashes #007 - see my haul post here. I am LOVING falsies!
- Momo, Eyebrow Powder #02
- Daiso, Automatic Eyebrow Pencil #Brown
I did two versions of lip colours, one in pink, one nude. I prefer the nude one more, hence the cover picture is in nude. But you can see my face with pink lips later.
- Shiro Cosmetics, Intertubes #Nyan Cat
- Essence, Mini Lipgloss Set #04 London Calling - only used the shimmery shade
Nyan Cat - gloss over Nyan Cat - Gloss
The nude version:
- MAC, Cremesheen Lipstick #Creme d'Nude - sorry it melted... i should depot it into a paltte soon. gross looking :S
- MAC, Lipglass #Almondine
OKAY. Now comes more pictures, hope you enjoy~
Full Face, some pink lips, some nude lips:
Watch More, My Inspiration:
Lazy silly Jacq :")