False lashes are more almost as important as mascara and/ or concealer to me... My natural lashes aren't long nor voluminous enough to be picked up by camera nor a mascara wand. Any type of sparse or natural style of false lashes will help even on a daily basis. Yes I know, the idea of "natural fake" lashes is rather absurd, but in this post I'm gonna share with you one of these lovely creations.
Asian brands make amazing lashes, not only are the factories good - Chinese and Indonesians are some of the best - but the design/ quality control work is even more impressive - Koreans and Japanese rule this area.
Koji (link) is a Japanese company that makes lashes under different brand names, including Spring heart (link), Dolly Wink (link), Takako (link). I love their lash glue, too!
You can get really good quality and crafted lash curlers for different lengths and curves from Koji. On the other hand, they make double lid glue and tapes (probably more popular amongst mono-lids Asians) under brand names Eye Talk (link).
These are ordinarily 380 yen per pair, and they sometimes go on different sales. It comes with a very decent use-able lash glue that can definitely last quite a few applications. These lashes are durable and you can re-use them if you take care of them.
Style: Koji Spring Heart, Eyelash #06 Elegant Long
It tells in the back using hearts to represent, that it has 2/3 eyeline effect, 3/3 long effect, and 3/3 volume effect. Very helpful for beginners to pick lashes for their likings or effects to achieve!
This style has straight lashes, not criss-crossed. Length is medium, and not uniform through-out. On my eyes, they are perfect. The band is clear. Super soft and comfortable to wear. Feels like nothing on!
|Left hand side: with lashes. Right hand side: without.|
- MAC, Studio Sculpt Concealer #NC20
- Sleek Makeup, Face Contour Kit #Light
- Canmake, Soft Touch Foundation #03 - as contour
- Lavshuca Powder Compact Eyebrow #LB-1
- Shiro Cosmetics, Baker's Boy - inner corner highlight
- Shiro Cosmetics, Mockingjay - main eyeshadow colour
- Rimmel London (Japanese line), Chocolat Sweet Eyes #003 - only the liner shade to darken up the outer corners.
- Stila, Kajal Eye Liner #Topaz - lower waterline
- MAC, Cremesheen Lipstick #Creme D'Nude
Lazy silly Jacq :")