Amelia is my aunt. After seeing my work done on Honor (post here), she generously let me hijack her face to practise.
Aunt Amelia's request was simple. Simply something that look polish, put together and elegant. Nothing too loud, I'm a little worried I would over-do her. Turned out? She has AMAZING skin to begin with, so it was easier than I thought. I just need to be light-handed and keep colours neutral.
The results? She was comfortable enough in the make up that she wore it to have lunch with me outside. :D I guess that means I passed the test?
Fun Fact. I used quite a number of Estee Lauder products this time, as subconsciously, I link the brand to more mature skin?
Disclaimer. I have forgotten to bring along my own camera, (loser), hence I borrowed uncle's camera. I didn't spend enough time testing out the setting so, let's pretend the images are professional. hehe.
Before and After:
Can't wait for some TV! haha
- Biodroga Systems, Cleansing Lotion Mild (dry/ sensitive skin) (Amelia's) - as a toner and cleansing water
- Clinique, Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - as a moisturiser/ base all over
- Covergirl n Olay, Simply Ageless Serum Primer - I found this a little bit 'cake-y'...
- IPSA, Gloss Water Foundation #100 - very lovely on the skin!
- Estee Lauder, Double Wear Stay-in-place Concealer SPF10 #02 Light Medium
- Estee Lauder, Double Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil #02 Coffee - as a base for eyeshadow and of course, eye line.
- Gioia Make Up, Ombretto Six #07 - the lightest shade used as highlight, the two medium shades used as eyeshadow. Perhaps the darkest to define the eye line too, I forgot.
- Momo, Eyebrow Powder #02 - the dark/ grey side is used for brows.
- MAC, Matte Eyeshadow #Taupe Note - to define the crease ever so slightly
- Estee Lauder, Signature Silky Powder Blush #12 Rosette - very natural and pretty, but not too girly
- Stila, Sheer Pressed Powder #Medium
- Gel Eyeliner #02 Black - used to hide the false lash band
- Koji, Fix for Eyelash #White - the best affordable lash glue. same company as dolly wink, I repeat.
- Lashes #2041 - see a better picture in this haul post (link)
- MAC, Lip Conditioner
- Burberry, Lipstick #208 Brown Sugar (a tester gifted by a friend) - quite sheer and glossy, but adds a lot of sophistication
- Chanel, Precision Lip Definer #Rose Tawny - I used this after applying lipstick to give a bit more colour and definition
- Za, Impact Lash Mascara #Volume - applied with a mini tooth brush. as I'm still waiting to order the professional disposable lash wand
I hope you enjoy reading this, and please leave any questions or comments below! Criticism is more than welcome, polite ones, I mean. :)
Lazy silly Jacq :")