Continuing with my never-ending project of inventory counting. Here comes some lip pencils and crayons.
I will denote the discontinued items with an asterisk (*) for my own reference.
- Nars, Velvet Matte Lip Pencil #Pop Life
- ELF Studio, Matte Lip Color #Rich Red, #Coral
- NYX, Jumbo Lip Pencil #Soft Fuschia - I believe this colour should be spelt as fuchsia. But NYX spelt it with 's' before 'c'. Whatever.
- *Integrate, Lip Crayons #RD741 #RD328 #BE314 - These are tiny, just 1.7g per stick. They are all office-appropriate colours.
- Revlon, Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain #Honey, #Romantic, #Cherish - My current favourite high-street lip products; swatched in a comparison with the Clinique ones - link.
- Clinique, Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm #Chunky Cherry, #Mega Melon - Both are in gift-with-purchase size, swatched in a comparison with the Revlon ones - link.
'department store' brands:
- Chanel, Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definier #Rose - Tawny - Perfect natural nude pink colour, not concealer nude.
- Calvin Klein, Lip Definition Crayon a Levres #Russet - A warm burnt orange/red.
- Illamasqua, Medium Pencil #Torment, #Manic
- MAC, Lip Pencil #Brick - This was some ancient special limited edition packaging. A very standard red lip liner shade.
- MAC, Cremestick Liner #Cream O' Spice, #Sublime Culture - Got these in two travel lip sets.
- *PN, Lip Pencil #PK371 - PN was the ancestor of Shiseido Maquillage. I still keep a few of their make up.
- Estee Lauder, Double Wear Stay-In-Place Lip Pencil #08 Spice - It is kind of similar to the Chanel #Rose, but it is the brown version - i.e. Perfect natural nude brown.
- *Sephora, Maniac Liner #04 Beige Maniac, #12 Mie Dement - I use medical tape to seal the brush as that clear lid won't hold. Bought these on clearance when Sephora left my city.
- Amuse USA, Ultra Fine Eye Liner #Metallic Pink - Too hard and pink as an eye pencil.
- Gosh, Velvet Touch Eye Liner Waterproof #002 Girl Power - I treat this sunny orange eye liner as lip pencil.
- Gosh, Velvet Touch Lipliner Waterproof #Peach Pearl
- *Bourjois, Douceur des Levres Crayon Effet Glossy Glossy Effect Lip Pencil #Rose Exotique
- *Bourjois, Contour Des Levres Lipliner #No Color
En Coleur, Lip Pencils #P13 Vino - *2 back ups, because I'm sick and red lips are my only cure.
En Coleur, Lip Pencils #P57 Tea Rose, #P53 Raspberry, #P38 Candy Brown, #P34R Rose Brown, #P30 Flash Pink, #P19 Wineberry, #P13 Vino
La Suffren, Matte Lipliner #418L, #619L, #451L, #1210L - These are relatively new to me, but I have already bought back-ups for #418L and #1210L, a bright red, and a deep red.
Do you think lip liners are essential, or redundant? And how much redundancy are you stock up with? :P
Lazy silly Jacq :")