Welcome to FOTD Friday! This look was all about two things, a pair of lashes, and a shimmer bronzer strips.
Apologies. I am a bad blogger and didn't record nor photograph the other products I have on my face. Not even the beautiful blusher I was wearing. So technically this can't be counted as a FOTD. Yet I don't want to waste these pictures, hence this post...
- Essence, Sun Club Allover Shimmer for Eyes, Face n Body #01 Ibiza Sun for Blondes, Lighter Skin
- Dolly Wink, Lashes #10 Sweet Cat - full review here (link). Love.
The Essence bronzer strips - definitely not a face product for me, but amazing as eye shadows. Essence makes really affordable products, this particular one could be limited Summer collection. It is very loose in the pan now, I figure it will fall apart any moment.
There are six shades in the palette. Each of them has a high shimmer, near metallic finish and blends amazingly together or on the own, on the skin.
The 6 shades swatched on back of my hand. I used the lightest in the inner corners. The 2nd from the right on lids, and 2nd from the left on the outer lids.
Eyeshadow placement, before putting on lashes:
I'm GUESSing the items for the rest of my face, don't quote me on that, it is as wild a guess as you can make.
- Naruko, Narcissus Total Defense BB Cream Essence
- MAC, Studio Sculpt Concealer #NC20
- Za, Skin Beauty Two Way Foundation #21
- Sleek Makeup, Contour Kit #Light
- Lavshuca, Fairy Candy Cheeks #PK
- Naris Up, Brows Up Pencil Eyebrow #Light Brown
- Elizabeth Arden, Eight Hour Cream Original - on lips
After putting on false lashes:
Lazy silly Jacq :")