It's Jen's face again, and this time, a night look she wore out the door. *I did seek her approval before showing her cleavage on my blog.* Something our parents gave her, but not me. Unfairness.
(quickly click to enlarge the above, stunning! :D)
The Look. Simply a soft purple eyes with minimal lips and cheeks. I did use several shades on the eyes to blend the violet I desired. To be frank, the colour placement is pretty self explanatory.
I will briefly talk through the products I used before showing you the rest of the pictures. Do accept the not so good lighting though, we quickly snapped these shots before she dashed to her dinner.
- Clinique, Moisture Surge™ Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief
- BRTC, Aqua Rush Fluid - Patted on with a cotton square.
- MAC, Oil Control Lotion - Applied with a damp sponge. Jen commented she didn't like the scent.
- Clarins, True Radiance Foundation #01 Natural Linen (Jen's)
- Lelan Vital, Perfect Coverage Dual Concealer #Light Beige - Only the liquid side was used. applied to under-eye area.
- Anna Sui, Brightening Powdery Foundation #02 (Jen's) - To set under-eye concealer.
- Kate, Powder Foundation SPF20 PA++ #BE-C - All over face with big brush.
- Sleek, Face Contour Kit - The dark side, mainly to slim down the cheeks a little.
- No Blush
- Clinique, Instant Lift for Brows #01 Soft Blonde - Only the brow colour used to slightly even out the brows. With too defined brows, this look could be too mature for Jen.
- Canmake, Eyeshadow Base
- Lavshuca, Eye Color Select #PU-2 - The lightest shade as highlight and base.
- MAC, Eyeshadow #Taupe Note (M: Matte) - A very slight dust in the crease.
- MAC, Shop and Drop Palette #Hypnotizing (F: Frost) - Inner first half of lid.
- Sleek, i Divine Mineral Based Eyeshadow Palette #The Original - Blue and Purple mixed to form the outer lid 'main colour'.
- Lakme, Nine to Five Kohl Ultimate #Black - Tightline and line the upper lash line.
- Colour Sense, Vivid Glam Eyeliner #46100 - Lower waterline.
- Solone, Gel Like Smoody Pencil Waterproof #ES-07 Purple - Applied on the lower lash line, only the outer 2/3.
- MAC, Evil Eye Palette #Spellcaster (M: Matte) - This has near zero colour pay-off. So disappointing.
- MAC, Shop and Drop Palette #Shop and Drop (S: Satin) - Mixed with Spellcaster to blend out and set the Solone pencil.
- MAC, Eyeshadow #White Frost (F: Frost) - A little bit in the inner corners.
- Majolica Majorca, Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo Mascara #BK999
- Dolly Wink, Lash Glue with Applicator (I made this name up)
- Criss-cross Long False Lashes (from China, lost the model no.)
- Mayblesally, Lip Gel (Jen's)
Hope you like this look on Jen. Feel free to leave your questions or comments below! :D
Lazy silly Jacq :")