I took my inspiration from a random face chart I found online. (Please advise the source if you know.) I had much fun doing this look, with one big exception - I hated the liquid eyeliner. It was near the end of its life, and the ink was sparse, bristles were strayed (like split-ends).
Two Burberry single eyeshadows were used in this look on purpose. I love their eyeshadows!!!! These two matte browns, No.06 Almond, and No.23 Dark Sable are gorgeous.
Nonetheless, hope you enjoy this post.
- Canmake, Eyeshadow Base
- Gosh, Velvet Touch Pencil #Truly Brown
- Burberry, Sheer Eye Shadow No.06 Almond (in the crease)
- Burberry, Sheer Eye Shadow No.23 Dark Sable (lids and lower lashline)
- Lavshuca, Brow Powder #LB-1 (the medium shade to warm up the crease)
- Lancome, Le Crayon Khol Noir (waterline)
- *Essence, Sun Club All Over Shimmer for Blondes #01 Ibiza Sun (the lightest shade in the inner corners)
- *Kiss Me, Heroine Make Liquid Eyeliner (inner corners and upper wing)
- The Balm, Nude'tude Palette #Serious (matte black in lower inner corners)
- *Rock and Republic, Extremist Mascara Noir
- Lelan Vital, Perfect Coverage Dual Concealer #Light Beige (the stick side only)
- Kate, Powder Foundation SPF20 PA++ #BE-C
- Benefit, Georgia (cheeks)
- Amuse, Ultra Fine Eye Liner #Dark Brown (for brows)
- Lavshuca, Brow Powder #LB-1 (the darkest shade for brows)
- MAC, Lip Pencil #Subculture
- MAC, Lipglass #Naked Frost
|Swatches: Sulculture, Naked Frost, Gosh, Amuse, Majolica Majorca|
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy! Hope this is helpful to some of you!
Lazy silly Jacq :")