As someone who's artistic and appreciates art, my fiancé supports my passion towards beauty immensely. He doesn't technically know about make up, nor the whole "make up is art", or "make up is science" drama. I am just giving him a small vote of thanks here (not that he has spare time to read my blog these few weeks), and to share/record what (I made him)/ he bought me in this past month of October. :)
First of all:
- Lancome, Tresor Midnight Rose Perfumed Body Lotion - a gift with purchase.
- Lancome, L'Absolu Creme de Mat #Prune Elixir 301
- Lancome, Vernis In Love #441N Midnight Rose
- Nails Inc., Neon and Nude Collection, (Top Row Nude #Porchester Square, #Cadogan Square, #Jermyn St, Bottom Row Neon #Portobello, #Nottinghill Gate, #Westbourne Grove)
- Nails Inc., Colour Collection #Charing Cross, #Paddington, #St Pancras, #Fenchurch Street
- Jemma Kidd Make Up School, Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme #02 Rose Gold - They are discounted (probably being discontinued), and hence I picked up the other shade of the highlight cream. Now I have both shades!
- Rimmel, Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick #05, #04 - 05 is the coral, 04 is the deep purple. I love Rimmel lipsticks, and these are bright and creamy and pigmented!
- Neal's Yard Remedies, Frankincense Organic Face Collection (Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser, organic muslin cloth, Frankincense Hydrating Cream, Rejuvenating Frankincense Toner)
- Neal's Yard Remedies, Frankincense Nourishing Cream
- Neal's Yard Remedies, Aromatherapy Organic Candle Collection (Calming, Energising, Balancing)
- Neal's Yard Remedies, Pure Indulgence Organic Collection (Rose Body Cream, Organic Muslin Cloth, Aromatic Foaming Bath, Balancing Aromatherapy Candle, Wild Rose Beauty Balm)
Ingredients list close-up as follow:
- Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Hemp Green Tea Pure-Castile Soap
- Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap
- Illamasqua, Powder Blusher Duo ("#Lover" soft apricot, "#Hussy" candy pink)
- Illamasqua, Cream Blusher #Zygomatic
- Illamasqua, Gleam #Aurora
- Illmasqua, Powder Blusher #Sophie
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation #SB03
A birthday is not complete without using up some birthday gift vouchers. With 15% off, I purchased these. I love Illamasqua, I think they make very high quality products and I am a fan of their philosophy "Make up for your alter ego".. Most of the days I'm a very low-key low-maintenance casual girl, and I really make up for making up. Oh, and one interesting find, the Skin Base Foundation which everybody raves about (at least the Illamasqua guys and Pixiwoo sisters love them very much), is actually made in Thailand? Other things are mainly from Germany or Italy (European states). I'm just surprised. :)
|Skin Base 03, Cream Blusher in "Zygomatic", Gleam in "Aurora"|
Which was the last 'country of origin' that surprises you? Mine is definitely this Illamasqua Skin Base from 'Thailand'!!!
Lazy silly Jacq :")