This may be a pretty boring and short post, but I am just back from a two day short trip to Macau and haven't been posting for a few days now. I figure a short update of some sort will keep you entertained, and warm up my blogging fingers a little bit.
Free gifts and samples
Since my last acquisition post, which was around a month ago, I have been naughty. I made several local purchases (that will be another post), and hence got some freebies along those shopping trips. This is just showcasing those gifts and bits that I got for free.
My friend came back from an Italian pilgrimage and aside from a very beautiful calendar card with Pope John Paul II's image on, she bought me an Agnes b mascara - which is made in Italy! How sweet of her~
Apparently, the brand Leader's Clinic is working with magazines and sending out masks, got one of these last month, as well as this month! The rest of the free gifts include two contact lens solution - which I have to give away to someone; Astalift face and base - excited to try this; and a body milk that smells lovely.
Not really much to say in this post really, huh? Perhaps I'll disclose a little 'preview' of some upcoming posts then...
Mail order and swaps
You know I'm an avid online shopper from my various haul posts including this latest one. I also love doing international swaps with beauty lovers all over the world. In the month of February I received two swap parcels from Japan and the States respectively. Besides waiting for a US swap package to arrive, and some MAC and Soap & Glory products from UK, I have received packages I ordered from LunaBleu and Illamasqua. (Do you want initial impression posts on these, or wait until I can review them?)
In my draft folder there are over 20 unfinished posts, for instance: - Project 10 Pan update - Sheet Mask reviews - V&R Flowerbomb Dupe - Kiss Me mascaras review - His Hair Story - His Perfume Story - Cle de peau night emulsion review - FOTDs - etc, etc.
Tell me in the comments below if you have any request for me to finish writing up next! :P
List of products:
- Clinique All About Eyes Rich 7ml - the Clinique, Lancome samples are received through courtesy of W.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 30ml (very dry to dry combination skin)
- Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector 15ml
- Lancome Color Design - Designer Bloom ("Sheen" finish) - I already own one of this so this is going to be sent away~
- Agnes B. Volum'Up Mascara Volume Profusion - 1247 Le Noir, 7.9ml - souvenir from W after her Italian/Vatican pilgrimage.
- Leaders Clinic Aquaringer Skin Clinic Mask - came in a magazine subscription.
- Alcon Pure Moist Opti-Free Muti-Purpose Disinfecting Solution 60ml *2 - from Sasa with redemption of loyalty points
- Astalift Day Protector SPF35 PA++ 0.7g - redeemed from Astalift shop, looks promising!
- Astalift L.A. Moisture Powder Foundation - Ochre 10
- Made Cosmetics Peony Body Milk - random gift with purchase from Sasa