Another FOTD Friday instalment! This is what I look like most probably if I have the mood to tidy up my face, and not the time to fuzz around with brights or techniques. The natural lashes (also featured in last week's FOTD Friday) and the pretty pink lipstick (sorry, discontinued) helped a lot in achieving this effortless lazy make up.
As lazy as I am, and as easy as this look is, my words shall end here. ;) Hope you like it!
Face (mostly not pictured)
- Garnier BB Eye Roll-on - new holy grail under-eye concealer! (blended in with Emily #217)
- BRTC Aqua Rush Water Drop BB Cream - Full Review (applied with fingers!)
- Hera HD Powder Pact (Moist) SPF 25/PA++ - Shade 21 (applied with MAC #187)
- Naris Up Brows Up Pencil Eyebrow - LB / light brown
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Pencil - Truly Brown (thickly lined, as eye shadow base)
- MUA Eye Shadow - Shade 1 Pearl (on the lids, with MAC #217)
- MAC Eye Shadow - Omega/Matte (in the crease, with the same MAC #217)
- MAC Zoom Lash (first time using it, hate it)
- Luminous Change Eyelash - 01 Natural Extension - Another FOTD using same lashes
- Luminous Change Eyelash Glue Clear
- Love and Beauty by Forever 21 blush - Pink (MAC #129SE, brush pictured here)
- Daiso Ellefar Silk Touch Foundation - #20 Beige - Product featured here (contour, with no brand #168)
- Shiseido Maquillage lipstick - PK357 - It is the octagon shape tube, limited edition released a few seasons ago