Lugged home this beautiful purple palette by Lavshuca last Summer. Finally got around to playing with it. It is limited edition so I'm afraid it is very difficult to get hold of now. The colours aren't spectacular or unique.I'm sure you can find similar colours from other brands. The attraction of this is definitely just the packaging and presentation of the four shades. They look so much like pretty petals!
I used the Gold (centre colour) on brow bone, centre of lid. Then I moved on to the Lilac (top colour), with a MAC #217 I dab and sweep it on my eyelids, blending up and into the crease. With a MAC #219, I added the Purple (bottom left colour) to my lash line and lower outer corners. Finally, using a no-brand 219 brush (fluffier but still pointed), I applied the Pink (bottom right colour) to the inner corners. I like the end results.
Another recent favourite product is the Lanolips colour lip balm/gloss. I am currently using the Rose shade which is a very lovely pale pink. Milky, romantic, while moisturising and nourishing at the same time.
However, on the other hand, the newly acquired lashes from Jewelove I didn't find too flattering on me... I hope you can tell from my expressive expression above? :P
Anyway, hope you enjoy this short FOTD! Thanks for stopping by~
- Garnier BB Eye Roll-on (blended with Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush)
- MAC Face and Body Foundation - C2 (with Real Techniques Buffing Brush and fingers)
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder - Pale Yellow (a tiny bit under the eyes, with Real Techniques Setting Brush)
- Cosmos Pro Eyebrow Pencil #201 Grey Brown (not pictured)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lavshuca Pure Blossoming Eyes Limited Edition Set #PU
- Palgantong Eye Liner Combi Pencil (only the Black end used)
- Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara Waterproof - 001 Blackest Black
- Benefit Eye Bright (lower waterline)
- Dolly Wink Lash Glue
- Jewelove Lashes No.5 Fluffy Extension
Lips and Cheek
- Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour SPF 15 - Rose
- The Balm FratBoy (with MAC #188)
What is your current favourite eyeshadow/lip combo?