Happy Friday! Another episode for the FOTD Friday this is! Let me begin by pointing out what I do not want you to pay attention to, including but not limited to, the overly matte face due to over-powdering; the chapped lips layered with too much nude lipstick (yuck); heavily applied blusher which I thought would add life back to my face but added embarrassment, actually. :S
The focus of this FOTD was really to give the newly acquired Luminous Change eyelashes a test wear. Verdict? I adore this style in 01 Natural Extension! They are really defining and quite short, look super natural and pretty on my tiny eyes. I figure this is even wearable on days where I don't wear much eye make up - which means most days. These retail for about US$ 9 for a pack of 5 pairs, which isn't cheap but not the most expensive ones I have purchased. Highly recommend!
On the other hand, I think I might have encountered the least favourite Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter of the whole palette that I own. 065 Creamsicle is a pale nude with peachy tone. Not only is the colour pretty difficult to rock, considering my complexion, but really, the texture of this tube is less smooth and moisturising than the others I have tried. Yes I know I tested it on a bad lips day, but even when I use it on better lips day it just doesn't blend nicely enough. Hmm...
Do you find nude lips hard to wear? If yes, any tips to make it easier? Tell me your favourite nude lipsticks for your skin colour!
List of products and tools:
- L'Oreal Lucent Magique Light-Infusing Foundation SPF24 PA+++ - N2
- no brand flat foundation brush
- Daiso makeup sponge (not pictured)
- Hera HD Powder Pact (Moist) SPF 25/PA++ - Shade 21
- Shills Dot Dot Blush powder - "Love Butterfly" 愛戀蝶 - I made up its English name.
- Shany #2 brush - for blush
- Lavshuca Powder Compact Eyebrow - LB-1
- Sasatinnie Angled Eyebrow Brush - for brows
- Daiso Mineral Foundation #Dark Natural - nose shadow and face contouring
- Shany #3 brush - for face contouring
- Sasatinnie #E03 brush - for nose shadow
- The Balm Nude'tude - "Stand-offish" on lid, "Sultry" in crease (not pictured, but the whole palette pictured here)
- no brand #275 slanted fluffy blending brush - for crease blending
- Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner - LWL02 Bold Brown - tightlining and upper lash line
- Jealousness Eyeliner Waterproof - BNS - lower lashline (BNS stands for BrowN Shimmer)
- Shany #13 brush - blending lower lashline.
- Koji Curving Eyelash Curler (not pictured)
- Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
- Luminous Change Eyelash - 01 Natural Extension
- Luminous Change Eyelash Glue Clear
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - 065 Creamsicle