|still bare lips|
|lips and dress added|
Yes. A Face of the Day for a Friday!
Yes. I can also fake the long full lash look without wearing actual fake lashes. :)
Yes. I took the inspiration from Benefit's mascara name.
Yes. You can't tell what eye shadow I was wearing; given the two portraits above are both shot with my eyes open; but hey, that's what I see when I have my eyes open, too! Story of Asians with 'Hidden Double Eyelids'.
Yes. I look pretty swollen and silly in these photos, but I really can't pick any use-able pictures other than these.
Yes. My words are about to end here.
To see the list of products used! Please expand~
- MAC Face and Body Foundation - C2
- Hera HD Powder Pact (Moist) SPF 25/PA++ - Shade 21
- Naris Up Brows Up Pencil Eyebrow - LB/light brown
- Sleek Face Form - Fair - Contour (cheekbone) and highlight (nose, cheekbone)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Clinique Quickliner for Eyes - 03 Roasted Coffee
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Gold Bronzing Powder - 54 (lids)
- Soap and Glory Glow All Out - (brow bone, inner corners)
- Majolica Majorca "Curl, Curl, Curl towards the sky" base (discontinued)
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara (discontinued)
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara (discontinued)
- Benefit Dandelion
- Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick - 30 Sweet Watermelon
Do you prefer mascara or false lashes? Which is your mascara pick to fake the real lashes? :P