Another (nearly) "Wordless Wednesday".
On the eighth day of last month, I made Mr. A purchased me a couple items from Benefit's USA website as the International Women's Day present. There was a free shipping with US $60 purchase or so going on, so I picked until I reach the benchmark. Note: subscribe to their newsletter if you'd like to know their latest free shipping promotion.
Anyway, the order arrived and I managed to take a few pictures before testing out the Fake Up Concealer. Swatches of the 01 Light and 02 Medium shades of Fake Up is also done for you!
I have also done a review on the Confession of a Concealaholic Kit. Go read it if you haven't already.
Content of the box (Expand for more pictures)
- Benefit Bathina Body Balm US $30, 42.5 g (Made in USA)
- Benefit Watt's Up! Brightener US $30, 9.4 g (Made in Italy)
- Benefit They're Real Mascara Deluxe Mini US $10, 4 g (Made in France)
- Benefit Fake Up 01 Light US $24, 3.5 g (Made in USA)
- Benefit POREfessional Sample Packette 0.15 ml (Made in USA)
- Benefit Fake Up 02 Medium Sample Packette 0.06 g (Made in USA)
Swatches of Fake Up 01 Light next to 02 Medium
Have you tried Benefit's Fake Up? Did you celebrate Women's Day?
Shameless Spoil? I am grateful for my friends and family's generosity. When they buy me or gift me beauty products, Shameless Spoil I consider them to be. These posts are 'hauls' in the sense that I share what I got
for I feel double joy sharing their love with my readers, but also a note of thanks to the kind gift-givers! ;)