As mentioned in my previous 100 Day Spending Ban weekly update, I placed an order on iHerb.com when there was a 20% off Real Techniques brushes. Main reason was to get my cousin a set of Travel Essentials, but I went a little - just a little - over-board and ordered a little more.
Note: use code JBF362 to get $5 to $10 off your first order off iHerb.com!
Hair Care and Deodorant
- Mane 'n Tail, Herbal Gro Shampoo, 12 fl oz (355 ml) $4.11 - I am enjoying the de-tangling spray I got in my last iHerb order, therefore decided to try out the shampoo. Mane 'n Tail is very expensive in local stores so I am glad I can get these from iHerb!
- Avalon Organics, Biotin B-Complex Therapy Thickening Shampoo, 14 fl oz (414 ml) $7.29 - My friend Hakme has raved about the Avalon Organics line on her blog (hair care/shower), and because I'm staying away from local pharmacies (I'm prone to buying skin care 'accidentally'), I decided to order a shampoo to try out.
- Alba Botanica, Clear Enzyme Deodorant Stick, Aloe Unscented, 2 oz (57 g) $4.37
- Jason Natural, Deodorant Stick, Purifying Tea Tree, 2.5 oz (71 g) $5.04 - Using this now, smells really refreshing of tea tree and doesn't irritate my arm-pit. :P
- Alvera, Aloe and Almonds, Roll-On Deodorant, 3 fl oz (89 ml) $3.84 - For Mr. A~
- Mineral Fusion, Volumizing Shampoo, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml) $2.72
- Mineral Fusion, Volumizing Conditioner, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml) $2.72 - The Mineral Fusion line is on sale so I decided to give these two a go. Perfect size for a short holiday. I'm vulnerable to anything volumizing, grow, or thickening when it comes to tresses, can't you tell?
- Zico, Pure Premium Coconut Water, 11.2 fl oz (330 ml) $1.90
- Naked, 100% Coconut Water, 11.2 fl oz (330 ml) $1.93 - Both of these are from Brazil green coconuts. I have never tried these before. Now that I have, I am not impressed. Our Asian coconuts are way more delicious, sweeter, better taste and 'smoother'. I bet this is a healthy way to quench thirst, well, not going to repurchase; we have better coconuts at this part of the world!
- Stash Tea Company, Premium, Herbal Tea Sampler, Caffeine Free, 9 Flavors, 18 Tea Bags, 1.0 oz (30 g) $2.37 - Tried a couple of flavours, the mint is really strong and uplifting, the passionfruit is fruity and adds a splash of good mood to a dull day. A great way to taste several flavours in 1 box before committing to larger quantity!
- Triple Leaf Tea, Blood Pressure, Caffeine-Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g) $4.30 - For Mr. A.
- freebie - St. Dalfour Organic Spring Mint Green Tea - this taste fresh and nice, may repurchase!
- Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Travel Essentials, 3 Brushes + Case $28.78 (Qty: 2x) - One for my cousin, one for me! This is my second set and I am so in love with the Multi-Task Brush and Domed Shadow Brush - not so much the Essential Foundation Brush, but that's Okay for me~ ;)
BlogLovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook ♥ Google+ ♥ Instagram
Lazy silly Jacq :")
Go get yourself some Real Techniques brushes now! I'm sure I will make an order very soon, for the new set of 3 dual-fibre brushes. For first-timer at iHerb.com, use code JBF 362 for $5 - $10 off your order. That is almost free shipping if you choose the cheapest option!
Lazy silly Jacq :")