A quick post.
I finally found a way to make Pale Nude work, and I like it a lot. Didn't employ much techniques to achieve this look, just made use of a pair of really natural false lashes (new favourite!). And, by the way, Bite Beauty (sold in Sephora) lip products really rock, thanks Traci and Ari for sending me lots of them to use!!
- BRTC Aqua Rush Water Drop BB Cream - review link
- Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder "001 Transparent"
- Canmake Soft Touch Foundation "03" (discontinued) - review link (to contour)
- Sleek Face Form "Fair" (only the highlight used)
- discussed in length here
- Lakme Nine to Five Kohl Ultimate "Black" (to tight-line)
- Burberry Beauty Complete Eye Palette "No.03 Pale Nude" (used all colours)
- Sleek "Storm" (used several metallic shades for lower lash line)
- Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On
- Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner "Deep Black"
- Koji Eyelash Fix Strong Type (newly opened, very thin consistency, not too adhesive yet)
- 86 Shop x Miss Bowbow "cotton thread band #861" lashes
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil "Tart"
|lashes used - left lower corner ones|
Other Burberry Complete Eye Palette Face of the Day posts:
"No.02 Mocha" - link
"No.06 Plum Pink" - link
"No.07 Pink Taupe" - link