Found this draft sitting in my to-be published and realised, this then 'recent' acquisition post was 5 months old. I must have been pretty crazy...
I don't often run out and buy perfumes. Actually, I don't even wear perfume regularly. Mr. A does, though, so I find shopping scents for him a good excuse to buy myself something. Although what he likes is pretty particular and the extras I got him often ended up on myself; so I probably smell pretty funky always, go figure~
1. Zara Ginza 7-9-19 Tokyo Eau de Toilette $159, 100 ml - This smells like the dry-down of a Chanel perfume Mr. A used to wear, or wears. Both him and I agree on it hence I bought it for him. Very reasonably priced so even though this may be significantly less long-lasting than the Chanel option, I consider this a steal. Plus, I can wear this lighter version without being caught wearing a men perfume! :)
2. Travalo Rapid Refill Perfume Spray - Pink, Black, $125 each - Pink is mine, Black is his. I am still on the hunt for the next men's perfume I want my man to wear... He's been trying out several samples I got for him, but none really wow-s me. If nothing new impresses me, I think we'll get another Chanel Allure again. (Fyi, his body works well with Chanel Allure, Allure Sport, and Bleu... Gucci Guilty smells alright on him too.) Oh, by the way, my Pink Travalo is filled with Zara Black Peony - my silver older one is with Bvlgari Rose Essentielle.
3. Banana Republic Alabaster $35, 7.5 ml - Scent description: A delicate blend of wild musk and natural florals.
4. Banana Republic Black Walnut pour homme Eau de Toilette $29, 7.5 ml
5. Banana Republic Republic of Men Eau de Toilette $29, 10 ml
Bought him these to test out but he was not keen at all... :P Still sitting in their packaging untouched, nearly half a year post-procured.
6. Escada Ocean Lounge Eau de Toilette 2 ml
7. Cartier Roadster Eau de Toilette 1.5 ml
8. Hugo Boss Energise for men Eau de Toilette 2 ml
9. Armand Basi Sensual Red Eau de Toilette 1.6 ml
I got all four of these samples from Bonjour for $32. Probably the last time, for a very long period of time, will I ever pay for sample vials again...
My all time favourite fragrance is probably Zara Black Peony, which is a close dupe to Viktor & Rolf FlowerBomb. I also find Zara perfume so tempting as they are affordable, smells good and comes in pretty bottles/boxes. It is easy for me to pick up some whenever I see new ones...
10. Zara Femme Eau de Toilette Natural Spray $119, 50 ml - Made in Spain.
12. Zara Chypre Floral Lex Eaux de Toilette Natural Spray $69, 15 ml - Made in Spain
13. Zara Wild Rose Eau de Toilette $99, 50 ml - Made in Spain.
14. Zara Black Peony Eau de Toilette $99, 50 ml - Made in France. This is my third bottle of this stuff. I am collecting every size and bottle they come out with this perfume. Obsessed. Bring me more!