Period covered: 9 - 15 November
+this is a backdate post+ +maybe a wrong use of the word backdate, too+
Our wedding was on the tenth.
And after that day, Mr A and I spent the whole week visiting both of our parents to share gifts and food. We sneaked in the CosmoProf show on Friday, but other than that, it has been a week full of packing and unpacking. :)
The Week in Instagram
Arm candy, dragon and phoenix gold bangles from my family // From miss, to officially a Mrs // Visiting CosmoProf show // The Swiss beauty zone, so many skin care labs and brands~
#JoyeuxAmourNov: Day 9 - Nature in a pot on my desk, the last night chez parents it was... // Day 10 - Love in the celebration of matrimony // Day 12 - Handmade wedding cake by my dear Filipino sisters // Day 15 - New Kevyn Aucoin cream blushes for moi and Honor.
The Week in Acquisition
1. Etude House
After reading Kate/Drivel about Frivol mentioning the Rosy Tint as one of her current berry favourites, I popped into an EH store and grabbed a few lip products. Totally random, but satisfying. Oh, and as a gift with purchase I received a shower loofah in ice-cream cone design. Marvellous.
Vivid Pop Lipstick "8 Crazy in Love" $78 - the lip crayon
Rosy Tint Lips "08 After Blossom" $88 - the beautiful smooth stain mentioned by KateDear My Essence in Lips-talk "EPK002" $99 - the twist up listick that reminds me of Cle de Peau
2. Clinique Perfume Set
Though I was ultra busy this week, and the week before, my beauty shopping ally cousin managed to text me when she spotted the Merry Clinique's arrival at counter. She helped me grabbed a set of this, retailed for $390, with five different scents, 7 ml each. They are Happy in Blossom, A Wealth of Flowers, A Hint of Citrus, Happy Heart, and, the best, Happy.
- November Glamabox arrived. Now I really need to sit down and write the review for Oct/Nov/Dec boxes...
- Sam's box arrived. Read the blog post here.
#100DaySpendingBan #take2 Update
- Starts on 1 September, ends on 9 December.
- No make up or skin care product, unless I totally run out of that category.
- No body or hair care product, not even perfume!
- After the ban, [100 - (days I broke the ban)] * $100 will be my bonus money to spend. I'm thinking of something non-beauty related, perhaps something for my new flat, or a good quality hand bag...
- To be continued...
Broke the ban on 32 + 2... [only the data of week 19 to be filled in, then we can draw a conclusion!]
The Week in Blog Posts // Weekly Favourites // Must-Read of the Week //Wish of the Week