Another week has gone, did I break any rules? What have I learnt?
1. A Recap
- No spending on ANY make up or skin care. No exceptions. I do welcome free gifts or samples though. Note: during this span I shall have at least 3 Glamaboxes coming in, so that can keep me entertained!
- Every single day I survive this ban, I will put HK $100 into my Fun Fund. When the ban is over, I can treat myself well (perhaps some Burberry or Guerlain make up??). :D
- My 100 Day Spending Ban starts on 1st of April and shall end on 9th of July.
2. Fun Fund (Week 4: 22-28 April)
$1,900 + $700
I brought an item for exchange at Sasa and got the cotton pads above in return. Heard great things about these slightly exfoliating cotton rounds and I genuinely have not had any. I still have boxes of Naruko left for toner/emulsion purposes but for cleansing, I want to try something new. These are from the brand Ultra Ready. Each bag has 80 pieces and is sold at $12.5. I have tried it a few days now; and so far, I really like it!
Real Techniques are on 20% off on iHerb.com (until 1st May!). So I helped my cousin picked up a set. I was a very good girl I did not purchase any skin care nor make up for myself in that order. (Brushes are tools/accessories!) Although, I must admit, the Physician's Formula and a few other skin care brands are tempting... I only bought some shampoo and deodorant, alongside other groceries. I will post the 'haul' when the DHL delivery man handed me that box!
Note: use code JBF362 to get $5 to $10 off your first order off iHerb.com!
3. Lesson Learnt
Focusing on what I really need - necessities - and small things can make a huge difference. Small things can keep me happy. Can't you tell that I am having high hopes for the cotton rounds? :D
4. Wants or Wishes
I will write these down weekly, and after the 100 day spending ban I will look back and see what I really will buy. I suppose this is a good way to see how unnecessary some of my desires are!?
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 423 Pink Velvet
- Caron Paris Loose Powder (Jen talked about it during our meet-up last week, and sent us CafeMakeUp and Tprofet...)
- Chapstick Fresh Effect (anything Yuan raves about will have a special place in my mind)
- Le Metier de Beaute 'Radiance' Powder Rouge - Whisper (also talked about by Yuan...)
- MAC Blush - Pink Swoon
- Tom Ford Cognac Sable (I have always wanted one more TF palettes, and Yuan made me want to get this...)
- MAC MSF - Soft and Gentle (Tao's favourite means I need to get it some time in my life)
1. Blog Sale is up! Please go and have a look. Link in the tab on your top left, or this link. I am really desperate in clearing out my stash. If something catches your eye, pop me an email or comment, perhaps you can take them cheaper than they are. ;)
2. Recap of last week's post: Illamasqua Haul with nail polishes and some extras. FOTD featuring MAC cream contour and the Balm Balmbini palette.
BlogLovin ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook ♥ Google+ ♥ Instagram
Lazy silly Jacq :")
These 4 weeks have been a great start of my spending ban and I find this experience fruitful and fun at the same time. Have you been saving or splurging? If you are on similar bans or what not, feel free to paste your links below, I'd love to read about them!
Lazy silly Jacq :")