I have a hell lot of rant about my belly, I literally can scratch my stretch mark area all day long if I could; but before we jump right into the complaint, let's talk about things I enjoy currently.
Some favourites in the past two weeks, in addition to those mentioned previously here and there.
- for bath *gosh, iHerb no longer stock this, what am I to do?*
Dior Addict Lip Glow
- when my lips are too bloody chapped but I want them to look good
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Hand Soap #Honeysuckle
- the best smelling hand-wash I've ever used. Thanks to @chelseawears for the recommendation (link - discount code - JBF362)
Earth Science Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair Olive & Avocado
- probably the best smelling hair conditioner/treatment that actually works on my hair without weighing it down. Looks like it is one of the best selling item from this brand, on iHerb too (link - discount code - JBF362)
Medosan Veno-Night Cream
- the cream that kind-of rescued my cramping legs. Thanks to hubby's massage~
Tsubaki Head Spa Deep Cleansing
- a very relaxing clarifying shampoo to be used weekly. It, again, may be the best smelling shampoo in my life. FYI, the red and white lines also smell good but don't work well on my little amount of fine hair; they're too nourishing heavy.
How far along? 36 weeks.
Total weight gain/measurements: On 35w6d I weighed 162 pounds (inaccurate home scale, approx 73.5 kg), bump-waist is 41.5 inch (105.4 cm).
Maternity clothes: Nothing new, just everything I wear seem to be stretched to their maximum capacity. #poorclothes.
Stretch marks: Grown in pigment and size, but I can't care about them. What aches me now is the itch of the stretch, not the mark.
Sleep: I can barely sleep through the night. At least once, and up to thrice, my bump/belly itch will wake me. It is so intense and borderline unbearable. Yesterday morning Master Roma decided that 4:20 am is a good time to wake me, and I couldn't go back to sleep until 7 am. :(
Best moment this week: 1) Taking a bath. 2) Painting my nails with newly acquired Burberry Pink Azalea. 3) Buying the Pink Azalea (and many other things) from department stores to Sasa to Muji. Like 8 lipsticks in one day... 4) Putting my beauty junk, aka toys, back into my two beloved Alex units.
Miss anything? Non-itchy belly. Sleeping through the night.
Movement: Intensive. Extensive (same as last week). He is a restless being.
Food cravings: Not much. I am always hungry but not much appetite to eat anything in particular.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Itchy skin on my lower belly. Bloated feet (I basically just want to live in slippers). Sore finger knuckles.
Labour signs: Nil
Symptoms: Some kind of new sharp pain at the bottom of my belly, like short contraction, or maybe being attacked by baby.
Belly button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off.
Happy or moody most of the time: Not too moody, but less happy. Mr. A has been so busy at work he's spending way less time with me in the evening.
Looking forward to: Still haven't washed and organise baby clothes, and done packing the hospital bag... Meeting a girlfriend for lunch next week (haven't seen her in months), and hopefully do some more shopping at IFC. Making a beauty shopping list for when she visits Japan next month. Also planning to have a hair cut this weekend, hopefully Mr. & I can schedule to do so together.
Lazy silly Jacq :")