|#cinderella on ring finger|
|3 coats no topcoat, phone camera|
Let's take a short break from sea foam greens after two consecutive posts; one dedicated to Sinful Colors #Be Happy, and another post comparing three other ones.
I've recently acquired quite a number of bottles of Sinful Colors from Sasa, mainly because the price is low, and because I have some empty spots in my stash (left behind a majority of bottles at my parents after I moved out), and because this brand claims to be bad-ingredients-free.
- Colour: a milky baby blue with ultra-fine pink and red shimmer
- Opacity: low, need at least two thick coats (not advised) or three even-carefully-applied thin coats
- Formula: dries to a shiny pretty finish but takes time (both of the above pictures are worn without top coat)
- Brush: traditional thin, slightly round head
- Price: very affordable, hkd $19.9 for a bottle of 15 ml
- Overall: I adore the colour and the wear, but being a slow-drying formula that requires several layers, I don't see myself reaching this often.
- Illamasqua #Scorch
- Illamasqua #Prism (review)
- Sinful Colors #Be Happy (review)
- Sinful Colors #Cinderella
- Cyber Colors #Lavender